Color balance for your home. Picking the color pallet for your home can be a tough decision. There are so many options! Pinterest can be good for ideas but also debilitating because of all the options. Whatever pallet you choose, make sure you balance the color in the room.
What does it mean to balance color in a room, though? It’s simple. Spread it out.
- Pick a base color that will dominate the room. This color should be the dominant color in the room and spread throughout the whole room.
- Choose 2 accent colors that enhance the base color but add some variety and depth to the room.
- The 2 accent colors should be “peppered” all over the room. For example, if yellow is an accent color and it’s all over the pillows on your couch, make sure there is yellow, in some form (blankets, candles, pillows, frames, etc.), on the opposite side of the room. Allow the 2 accent colors to mirror themselves in the room. If you put white in one corner, find another part of the room to add white.
Making sure you balance the color in the room is the key to tying the room together. It will be cohesive and feel complete. This is the best part of decorating so don’t be afraid to try new things and move items around until you find that perfect color balance in your room. If it seems like too daunting of a task, I’d be happy to help!
About Balance & Harmony 360², Inc.
Owned and operated by Melinda Smith, CPO®, we offer Business Training & Consulting with a Twist! Our sweet spot is working with Entrepreneur’s and their companies to create a productive work environment, happy home, and prosperous you! Because our passion is listening to clients goals, thinking through solutions and coming up with creative 360² action plans, we realize the value in addressing work, home, and you! We also provide dynamic action oriented training to get your team motivated. Learn to Love Going to Work Again! Increase Time with Your Family! Get Things Done! Our process is simple and geared toward the professional. As a result, You CAN get your LIFE back in BALANCE!
Audrey Whiteley, CSE®
Audrey works for Balance & Harmony 360², as a Certified Staging Expert in the HOME Division. The home environment affects your health, productivity, and happiness. She works with individuals who need to freshen-up outdated décor, “show” a room’s potential or also helps a homeowner create a lifestyle. Audrey makes the most of your surroundings whether you are staging for a quick sale, building a home, or want to elicit a more vibrant and peaceful setting in which to live and work.
Audrey Can Also Help Create
- Ideas or Design Boards
- Room Layouts and Arrangements
- Organization Solutions
- Home Staging DIY Reports
- Pre-Move Prep Strategies and Moving Plans
- Purchasing and Hands-On Staging and Decorating
- Project Management from Start to Finish
Don’t forget to Check out more about Balance & Harmony 360² at:
Website Store: www.balanceharmony.com/store
[ecwid widgets=”productbrowser search categories minicart” categories_per_row=”3″ grid=”10,3″ list=”60″ table=”60″ default_category_id=”0″ category_view=”grid” search_view=”list” minicart_layout=”MiniAttachToProductBrowser”]