PART OF OUR TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY SERIES . . .
Discipline: 2 Strategies to help you get it together this year.
First of all, be open to change. Do you need to find your focus? Is it time to take charge & create action? Learn how to discipline yourself.
Strategy 1 for Discipline: Find Focus!
- First, eliminate the distractions in your life. Find a quiet place to buckle down and work. Especially when you find yourself constantly interrupted.
- Also, if you find you are in a rut, change up your scenery. Be aware of your surroundings and know how they affect your focus.
- One task at a time . . . Be intentional
- Do what needs doing; EVEN if you don’t want to…
Strategy 2 for Discipline: Take Charge and Create Action
- Organize! What do you need to organize? Also, what needs to happen to get you there? Start with one small change that will make the most difference.
- Simplify and reduce the unimportant . . . More Stuff = More to Do!
- Active Goal Planning & Goal Setting means you are doing instead of talking. Instead of writing an endless to-do list, use your calendar to schedule in what is most important.
Remember to find focus and take charge! When you can achieve these two strategies, you become disciplined!
In addition, check out our other Transformation Tuesday Melinda Moments and MORE with the links below. Please like and share!
Author, Trainer, Life Organizer®
Melinda Smith, CPO® organizes and executes action plans, training, and consulting. Great referrals are business owners, executives, and companies looking for sustainable change. Above all, she can help create a more productive work, a happy home, and a prosperous you.
Especially relevant is the fact that Melinda has worked with companies and individuals for over 20 years. Conducting workshops across the East Coast, they include over 60 cities in 19 states. Equally important focus topics include Strategic Thinking, Teambuilding, and Organization. As well as Balance Strategies, Stress Management, and Embracing Change.
After all, Melinda was one of the first 200 in the nation to achieve a Certified Professional Organizer status. In addition, she is also a graduate of the Western School of Feng Shui (pronounced feng shway).
Melinda has owned Balance & Harmony 360², Inc., since 2003. She is also the author of The Complete Guide for Balance & Harmony OWL Kit. In addition, this kit consists of a book, workbook, and F.O.C.U.S. Journal as well as five products to help organize Work, Home, and You.
Finally, if you are not convinced we can help you, please check more about our company with the links below.
Melinda’s training, books, consulting, advising, and speaking options, as well as where to purchase, visit: