Home Solutions for Fall! Believe it or not but Summer has come to an end. This means that schedules will be demanding, busy and stressful. In the process, our homes take a huge hit. Do yourself a favor and begin taking the steps needed in your home to keep the chaos down once school obligations, work, sports and everything else comes crashing down on you.
Start the Preparation; Home Solutions for Fall
- Begin by de-cluttering. De-cluttering is not every 2-year event, do it at least every six months! Focus on closets and drawers, especially in kids rooms, to eliminate black holes for homework and permission slips. Do yourself a favor and get rid of as much as you can. The less “stuff” in a house, the less “stuff” to clean up.
- Start a chore routine, NOW. Get family members in the habit now of chores because it’s going to be impossible to add those as “new” items once the fall season is in full swing.
- Examine trouble zones in your home. How can you alleviate those areas in your home that are always messy? Would better storage options help? Or maybe finding a new use for this space?
- Come August, start making a schedule for your family. Make it a relaxed one, but begin slowly adding tasks that need to be accomplished so they can practice being on a schedule again.
- Clean out your refrigerator and pantry. Find a method of organizing that will help keep these parts of your home clean and accessible because we all know how much these places suffer!
Any extra effort you put in right now will make it so that there is a much better transition to school and work life in the Fall. Give us a call if you need home solutions for fall.
About Balance & Harmony 360², Inc.
Owned and operated by Melinda Smith, CPO®, we offer Business Training & Consulting with a Twist! Our sweet spot is working with Entrepreneur’s and their companies to create a productive work environment, happy home, and prosperous you! Our passion is listening to clients goals, thinking through solutions and coming up with creative 360² action plans that address work, home, and you! Love Going to Work Again! Increase Time with Your Family! Get Things Done! Our process is simple and geared toward the professional. You CAN get your LIFE back in BALANCE!
Audrey Whiteley, CSE®
Audrey works for Balance & Harmony 360², as a Certified Staging Expert in the HOME Division. The home environment affects your health, productivity, and happiness. She works with individuals who need to freshen-up outdated décor, “show” a room’s potential or help homeowners create a lifestyle. Audrey makes the most of your surroundings whether you are staging your home for a quick sale, building a house, or want to elicit a more vibrant and peaceful setting in which to live.
Audrey Can Help Create
- Ideas or Design Boards
- Room Layouts and Arrangements
- Organization Solutions
- Home Staging DIY Reports
- Pre-Move Prep Strategies and Moving Plans
- Purchasing and Hands-On Staging and Decorating
- Project Management from Start to Finish
Check out more about Balance & Harmony 360² at
Website Store: www.balanceharmony.com/store