Don’t underestimate the power of your space to help you be more productive and happy!
This session is designed to help participants gain a better understanding of Feng Shui and how to be more effective; positively impacting one’s well-being.
Feng Shui is the communication that takes place between you and your environment. For thousands of years, the Chinese have used Feng Shui (pronounced Fung shway) to enhance their lives.
Learn what Essential Feng Shui™ is and how to apply techniques to your work and home. If you have walked into a cluttered and stale room with poor lighting and noticed how it made you feel, then you understand that all rooms have energy. The workshop is full of practical tools and strategies with a punch of humor!
- Identify the signs your life is out of control
- Recognize and understand stress
- Discuss coping strategies to create a calm in your career and life
- Discuss the basics of Feng Shui
- Describe how color, furniture placement, greenery, music, and lighting can affect your energy
- Explain creative ideas to customize your space