Tired of a messy house? Tired of not having the time to clean the messy house? We’ve all been there at one point or that basically sums up life for some. Here are 5 easy and quick things you can do every day that will improve your home and conquer the mess!
- Make Your Bed—Is the first thought to this suggestion, “I don’t have time to do that.” Then might I suggest your bed making routine is too complicated and needs to be scaled back? Use fewer pillows or quit pulling the blankets back for that “ready to lay in” look. Make it as simple as you have time for in the mornings.
- Sweep your kitchen floor daily—Its amazing how gross a kitchen can look when the floors have food on them.
- 10-minute cleaning sprint— Sometime in the evening set a timer for 10 minutes. Everyone in the family cleans for a solid 10 minutes. Any slackers get extra time! It’s interesting to see how motivated kids can be when they know the cleaning will only last for 10 minutes at sprint speed. If your home with your kids all day, a 10-minute sprint can be done a couple of times a day.
- Keep Kitchen Table clear—It’s ok to use your table as an office. It’s not ok to make it your permanent office or clutter/mail catcher. Adding a beautiful centerpiece to keep on the table will add to the clean look you’re going for.
- Keep Your Entry Way Clean— First impressions are everything. If your entry is cluttered with toys, shoes, bags, etc. then the minute your door is opened to a guest, your house will scream clutter! Take a few minutes every day to make sure you’ve organized the entry and it’s welcoming.
About Balance & Harmony 360², Inc.
Owned and operated by Melinda Smith, CPO®, we offer Business Training & Consulting with a Twist! Our sweet spot is working with Entrepreneur’s and their companies to create a productive work environment, happy home, and prosperous you! Our passion is listening to clients goals, thinking through solutions and coming up with creative 360² action plans that address work, home, and you! Learn to Love Going to Work Again! Increase Time with Your Family! Get Things Done! Our process is simple and geared toward the professional. You CAN get your LIFE back in BALANCE!
Audrey Whiteley, CSE®
Audrey works for Balance & Harmony 360², as a Certified Staging Expert in the HOME Division. The home environment affects your health, productivity, and happiness. She works with individuals who need to freshen-up outdated décor, “show” a room’s potential or help homeowners create a lifestyle. Audrey makes the most of your surroundings whether you are staging for a quick sale, building a home, or want to elicit a more vibrant and peaceful setting in which to live.
Audrey Can Help Create
- Ideas or Design Boards
- Room Layouts and Arrangements
- Organization Solutions
- Home Staging DIY Reports
- Pre-Move Prep Strategies and Moving Plans
- Purchasing and Hands-On Staging and Decorating
- Project Management from Start to Finish
Check out more about Balance & Harmony 360² at:
Website Store: www.balanceharmony.com/store